- May 6, 2021
- Posted by: hfakfe12
Therapeutic Supports, provided to assist clients aged from 7 years to apply their functional skills to improve their participation and independence in daily, practical activities in areas such as language and communication, personal care, mobility and movement, interpersonal interactions and community living.
How it works:
• We work with you to set goals you want to achieve.
• Complete assessments with you to find out how best we can support you.
• We develop a personalised plan to help you achieve your goals.
• We provide services where you need them most: at home, school, work, in the community.
• Millennium Disability Care is able to provide services funded by National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) only